Link to Distant Cousins
Manasquan (NJ) High School - Class of 1935
The following transcription was provided by Anne West and is taken from the
'Treasure Chest', the yearbook for the
Manasquan High School.
- SURNAME, FIRST NAME [Married Name]
- Allen, Alvin T.
- Allen, Helen Beatrice [Kiljanski]
- Allen, Marion Althea [Morris]
- Allen, Winifred Lincoln [Kessler]
- Ambler, M. Jane
- Anderson, Irene Dorothy
- Andersen, Jenny
- Bates, Griffith A.
- Bennett, Dorothy M.
- Bennett, Evelyn Blanche
- Birckhead, Grace Bonnel [Dickson]
- Broderick, Walter Francis
- Brooks, Ellen Rita
- Buckley, Emma Lillian
- Carlton, Margaret Bux
- Cassel, Dorothy Margaret
- Cendoya, Mary Jeanne
- Cendoya, John Julien
- Chafey, Doris Harriet [Harris]
- Clarke, Margaret Anne
- Clayton, Corrine Gretchen
- Conover, Arnold N.
- Conover, Don Reid
- Conover, Helen Mae
- Cook, Elmer H.
- Cook, Catherine Marie [Halsey]
- Cook, Vincent Howard
- Coryell, Maude Eirene
- Donnelly, Richard A.
- Draycott, Adelaide Edith
- Eckman, Charles Thomas
- Edwards, George Lason
- Emerick, Ruth Eleanor [Francis]
- Emmons, George Lewis
- Emmons, Mary Jane
- Ernest, Dorothy Margaret [Hendrickson]
- Franklin, Joseph
- Frazee, Edward Owen
- Frazee, Leon Donald
- Golz, William A.
- Grasdorf, S. Allen
- Greenberg, Esther
- Harker, Ruth Lillian
- Helm, Daniel Lee
- Hogate, Charles Matthews
- Johnson, Helen Christine [Reynolds]
- Jones, Marietta
- Kessler, Felix T.
- Kinlovh, Robert Bell
- Lavance, Joseph Edward
- Lavance, Margaret Ann
- Leahy, Jay
- Linch, Vera H.
- Lynde, Burdette Huston
- MacDowell, Virginia Marion
- Magee, Jr., Alfred Wesley
- Markuson, John
- Martin, Edna M.
- Morris, Edward Francis
- Morris, Elizabeth Edith
- Morton, Harry Sylvester
- Mount, Arthur Randolph
- Mueller, Louise [Schwier]
- Newman, Jr., Frank I.
- Northgrave, Dorothy H.
- Olsen, Robert Cedric
- Parker, Ruth Helen
- Patterson, Edward Verno
- Pazienza, John Louis
- Perkins, Ella Ruth
- Prevost, Iris Josephine [Celli]
- Raffetto, Beatrice
- Rankin, Greenwood
- Reynolds, Ruth Anne
- Roberts, Herbert Henry
- Ross, Ralph B.
- Ruf, William Harry
- Schafer, H. Leroy
- Selby, Paul William
- Shibla, Harry D.
- Sidoroff, Misha Theodore
- Siefert, Anna Mae
- Smith, Laura Estella
- Stires, George Edward
- Stutts, Maryalice [Casey]
- Sweet, Albert Whitman
- Swensson, Hilda Albertina [Scheidt]
- Thomas, Virginia
- Todd, Robert Windfeild
- Vanderhoff, Russel V.
- Vanderhoven, Sarah Ann [Roberts]
- Van Note, Dorothy Elizabeth
- Vliet, Chester Burdette
- Wainright, Virginia Mary
- Watson, Kate Lee
- Watts, Richard Nichols
- Wilbert, Richard Arthur
- Williams, Beatrice R. [Lockerson]
- Withers, Jr., James Johnson
- Wolt, Lewis M.
- Woolley, Douglas B.
- Young, Raymond Albert
- Wilbur D. Crosley, B. S., M. A. (Supervising Principal) Northern State Teachers College; Columbia University; Graduate work, Columbia University; Rutgers University, Cincinnati University
- Dr. Marian C. Santangelo, B. S., M. S. Ed D. (Principal) Trenton State Teachers College; Rutgers University; Graduate work, Rutgers University
- Nathan Bell, B. S., Ed. M. (English, History) State Teachers College, Bridgewater, Massachusetts; Graduate work, Boston University
- Edith M. Brown, Ph. B. (English, Latin) Brown University
- Grace A. Brown, A. B. (English, Mathematics and History) Montclair State Teachers College
- Miss Marie Champion (Social Science, Literature) Trenton State Teachers' College
- Miss Betsey Anne Cloud, A. B. (Civics, English) Dickinson College; Graduate work, Rutgers University
- Paul Davis, B. A. (Mathematics) Milton College, Milton, WI; Graduate work: University of Pennsylvania
- LeRoy T. Fish (Art, Manual Arts, Drawing) Columbia University; Beaux Arts, Paris
- Miss Leda C. Karpinsky, B. S. (Typing, Office Practice, and Shorthand) Trenton State Teachers' College
- Walter B. Kops, B. A. (German and History) Montclair State Teachers' College; Graduate work: University of Munster, Germany
- Miss Pauline Lake, A. B. (Mathematics and History) Montclair State Teachers' College
- Mrs. Irene P. Mauch, A. B. (English) Syracuse University; Graduate work, Harvard University, Rutgers University
- Verna Mortenson, A. B. (Librarian) New Jersey College for Women
- Bishop A. Oxenford, B. S. (Biology and General Science) Rutgers University; Graduate work, New York University; Rutgers University
- Harriet M. Parker, B. C. S. (Typewriting, Junior Business Training and Bookkeeping) Rider College; Rutgers; Graduate work: Rider College
- Mary Alma Parker, B. A. (P.A.D., Economics, U.S. and M. and M. History) New Jersey College for Women; Graduate work: Rutgers Univeristy
- Stephen J. Petrokubi, B. S.; M. S. (Physics, Chemistry) Lafayette College
- Henry M. Phoenix, A. B., L. L. D.; (French and Spanish) College of the City of New York; New York Law School; Rutgers University
- Mrs. Dorothy L. Rankin, A. B. (Music) Bluffton College, OH
- Abram E. Smith (Health and Physical Education) Savage School for Physical Education; North Eastern University; Rutgers University; Springfield College
- Jean H. Smith, A. B., M. A. (History) Barnard College; Columbia University
- Mary F. De Scipio, B. S. (Stenography, Typewriting) Trenton State Teachers College
- Kathryn E. Smith (Health and Physical Education) Savage College for Physical Education
- Edith S. Strickland, A. B. (English) Agnes Scott College; Graduate work, Emory University; New York University
- Earl P. Strong, B. S., B. Acct (Shorthand, Bookkeeping, Office Practice, Central Treasurer) Rider College; State Teachers' College, Indiana, Pa.; Graduate work: Western Reserve University, International Accountants Society, Alexander Hamilton Institute
- Martha B. Wickham, B. S. (Home Economics) Rutgers University; Graduate work, Columbia University
Some additional excellent resources for your research are:
Thank you for visiting our site.
Please do come back again.
And remember, we are all Distant Cousins