- Salisbury, M. E. Residence E. side Wyandotte
- Salisbury, Robert E. side Wyandotte
- Sanderson, John H.(clerk) M. Diveley Boards Commercial House
- Sandquist, N. P. (blacksmith) Boards Irving House
- Sands, George (porter) Geo. W. Sec.
- Sands, John (laborer) Broadway between Fifth and Sixth
- Saner, A. (leather dealer) 5 Metropolitan Block
- Scummyhorn, Nathan (hostler) Second between Delaware and Main
- Scarborough, Robt. H.( ) Scarborough & Co. Residence Commercial
- Scheible, Jacob F. Seibel & Co.
- Schell, H. Y. (restaurant) Commercial E. of Main
- Schlickting, Augustus (porter) Trefren, Ward & Co.
- Schmees, Herman (groceries and provisions) Third between Walnut and Market Residence same
- Schoen, Louis A.(physician and druggist) W. side Main between Fourth and Fifth
- Scholl, Charles (carpenter) Residence McGee, Swope's add.
- Schreidinger, P. (laborer) James McGee's add.
- Schulte, Henry (laborer) McGee corner of Milton
- Schwitzgebel, P. (saloon) Eleanor between Manard and Mabillon
- Scott, Louis B.(deputy clerk) K. C. Court of Common Pleas Court House
- Scott, W. W. Boards Farmer's Hotel
- Scott, Walter (mason) Boards F. Zimmerman
- Scruggs, Benj. (lumber dealer) Boards Walnut between Seventh and Court
- Scruggs, F. (lumber dealer) Boards Walnut between Seventh and Court
- Scully, Wm. (tailor) Grand ave. between Manard and Allen Residence Main between Ross and Court
- Seabury, P. (clerk) J. W. Boyer & Co.
- See, George W. (wholesale grocer) W. Levee, adjacent to Eldridge House Residence Church near Levee
- Seeger, Henry R.(watches and jewelry, also mathematical instruments) E. side Main Between Levee and Commercial Residence Wyandotte
- Seely, L. P. Raworth & Seely Boards Union Hotel
- Sewall, Henry (brick layer) James, McGee's add.
- Selmon, John (blacksmith) James, McGee's add.
- Sexton, James M. Sexton & Bagby Residence near Second
- Shaffer, Conrad (blacksmith) Residence corner of Ottowa and Main
- Shaffer, Henry (wagonmaker) Boards corner of Ottowa and Main
- Shafer, Samuel (brick moulder) Levee E. of William
- Shankling, Jesse (carpenter) Ford & Bro.
- Shannon, Clarence (stone mason) Fourth between Vine and Oak
- Shannon, John J & P Shannon, dry goods Residence Grand ave corner of Fifth
- Shannon, Philip J & P Shannon, dry goods Boards Eldridge Hotel
- Shannon, Patrick (bookkeeper) J & P Shannon, dry goods Residence Pearl
- Shaoen, Thos. (brickmaker) Forbes & Rollinson
- Sharp, Mrs. Adam Residence Ross & Scarrit's add.
- Shehan, Stephen (laborer) Residence Grand ave between Mabillon and Manard
- Sheppard, Edward Boards Farmer's Hotel
- Shepperd, G. W. (reporter) Western Journal of Commerce
- Showalter, John (brick maker) Pendry & Showalter
- Showmover, Lewis (musician) James
- Shwerfel, Leonard Residence Allen
- Silk, Edward (carpenter) Vine between Seventh and Court
- Sims, John M. J. B. Higgins & Co. Residence Cherry
- Sixon, Mrs. Margaret High
- Skeels, Wm. (carpenter) Boards May between Hubbard and Mary
- Skinner, Samuel (butcher) Sixth between Delaware and Wyandotte
- Sloan, E. M. (clerk) Residence McGee, Ross & Scarrit's add.
- Small, Washington (boarding house) W. side Main between Third and Fourth, up stairs
- Smart, Thos. A.(judge) County Court W. side Main between Chestnut and Shawnee
- Smith, B. F. (painter) Residence May between Cumberland ave and Hubbard
- Smith, C. F. (saw mill) Residence May between Cumberland ave and Hubbard
- Smith, George (clerk) Residence Chandler between Cumberland ave and Hubbard
- Smith, George (plasterer) Boards W, side Delaware between Cumberland ave and Spring
- Smith, L. (laborer) Boards Ranson's add.
- Smith, Miss Mary (fancy milliner) Broadway near Church Residence same
- Smith, Michael Grand ave. between Second and Third
- Smith, Milton (baker) Runson's add.
- Smith, widow of Nicholas E. side McGee between Catherine and Gertrude
- Smith, P. G. (grocer) corner of Sixth and Walnut
- Smith, Peter (stone mason) McGee between Mabillon and Manard
- Smith, R. C. (carpenter) Boards A. St. Clair
- Smith, R. D. (harness maker) James
- Smith, Solomon (mason) W. side of Main between Shawnee and Ross
- Smith, William (mason) W. side of Main between Shawnee and Ross
- Snelson, W. R. (drugs, medicines, wines, liquors &c.) E. side Main between Second and Third Residence Wyandotte between Fifth and Sixth
- Snider, Charles (carpenter) Residence Ballin's add.
- Snyder, Christopher (harness maker) J. Hyer
- Snyder, Joseph E.(watch maker) with H. R. Seeger Main between Levee and Commercial Residence Wyandotte
- Snyder, Wm. M. (saloon keeper) Boards Grove Hotel
- Sode, Michael (laborer) Boards P. Sode
- Sode, Patrick (laborer) Boards P. Sode
- Sode, Peter (laborer) corner of Oak and Third
- Soden, Wm. (soda man) J. Kump & Co.
- Soldani, John (bar tender) G. S. Raffaletti
- Spatsley, Henry (carpenter) McGee between Allen and Ottawa
- Sprink, John Sprink & Reinhardt, barbers Residence Main between Third and Fourth
- Sproul, Wm. H. (real estate dealer) Boards Walnut
- Spurgin, Jos. B. (teamster) Lancaster ave. between Broadway and Central
- Squires, A. B. (superintendent) Fort Scott Stage Co. corner of Delaware and Levee
- St. Clair, Abraham S. (plasterer) Boards A. St. Clair
- St. Clair, Abel (brick layer) Locust near Gertrude
- Stagg, George T. (leather, saddlery, hardware &c.) E. side Main between Fifth and Sixth Boards Union Hotel
- Stanford, Henry (carpenter) J. B. Higgins & Co.
- Stan?ch, Aug. (carpenter) McGee between Mabillon and Manard
- Starr, Jacob (surveyor) Residence McGee between Allen and Ottawa
- Starrett, Charles (Pump Emporium, hardware, stoves and tinware) W. side Main between Fifth and Sixth, opposite Union Hotel
- Steele, Asa (saloon) corner of Main and Levee
- Steen, Wm. C.(brick maker) McGee, Swope's add.
- Stein, Charles (boot maker) F. Langsenkamp & Co.
- Stephens, E. Boards James, McGee's add.
- Stevens, Roderick G. (salesman) Hubbell, Wheatly & Co.
- Stewart, J. N.(wagoner) Grand ave. near Sixth
- Stewart, Marsh (bar keeper) Boards Irving House
- Stewart, Owen C.(carpenter) Residence Loenst corner of Mabillon
- Stiles, Jacob (groceries and provisions) W. side Main between Seventh and Eighth Residence same
- Stine, Edward (cabinet maker) A. W. Henning Walnut between Second and Commercial
- Stien, Wm. (brickmaker) Hackberry, S. end
- Stoddard, M. (carpenter) Ford & Bro.
- Stone, John (laborer) W. & C. Gary
- Strasler, John (carpenter) Residence McGee's add.
- Strawn, Wm. (tinner) Pollard & Fairman
- Stusman, Edward (brick layer and plasterer) corner of Court and Grand ave.
- Sullivan, Arthur (brickmaker) Grand ave., Swope's add.
- Sullivan, Arthur (brickmaker) Walnut
- Sullivan, Michael (laborer) Fourth near High
- Sullivan, Patrick (brick maker) W. & C. Gary
- Summers, John W.(city recorder) Court House
- Summers, Mason T.(justice of the peace) Residence corner of McGee and Manard
- Supple, Patrick (laborer) Catholic Church
- Swaney, James Residence E. side Wyandotte
- Swartz, Herman (cigars and tobacco) corner of Third and High
- Sweeny, Christ. (laborer) Boards Rawson's add.
- Sweeney, George (grocer) W. side Grand ave. between Second and Third
- Swick, Frank (foreman job rooms) Western Journal of Commerce office Residence Wyandotte between Spring and Mary
- Swinford, Wm. C. W. side Wyandotte between Spring and Mary
- Swope, Thomas H.(real estate) Boards Union Hotel
- Sypherd, Thomas H.(asst. editor) Metropolitan Residence corner of Laurel and Independence ave
- Sypherd, Joseph (compositor) Metropolitan office