- Padron, Felix (clerk) Chamberlin & Carpenter
- Paine, Edward (clerk) D. M. Boland & Co.
- Parker, Christopher (laborer) Henneke, Andre & Co. Boards German House
- Patten, Wm. (marshal) Residence McDaniel, McDaniel's add.
- Paus, John (carpenter) James corner of Allen Residence same
- Payne, Milton J.(city mayor) office Court House Residence W. side Delaware between Fourth and Fifth
- Peak, J. J. (livery stable) Boards Walnut
- Pease, W. A. (bar keeper) Commercial House W. side Main between Third and Fourth
- Pendry, James (brickmaker) Pendry & Showalter
- Penn, J. M. (laborer) Residence Delaware between Fourth and Fifth
- Perry, Rev. Thompson (Methodist) Fifth between Delaware and Wyandotte
- Petsch, Peter (brickmaker) Allen
- Pierce, E. W. (agent for Hannibal and St. Joseph R. R.) Boards Eldridge House
- Pinneo, Wm. W.(retired) May & Hubbard's add.
- Pitkin, Geo. E.(salesman) Trefren, Ward & Co.
- Platt, John W.(clerk) Charles Keains
- Platt, Samuel J. Platt & Moore Residence Wyandotte between Seventh and Eighth
- Poeper, Charle (clerk) Henneke, Andre & Co. Boards German House
- Polk, Wm. (mason) Residence Grand ave between Manard and Allen
- Pollard, Lucien W. Pollard & Fairman Boards Commercial House
- Pollard, Wm. D.(clerk) W. H. Chick & Co.
- Powell, J. (salesman) Boards Union Hotel
- Pownall, George (clerk) Jeffries & Maxton
- Powles, Henry F.(teamster) Boards corner of Grand ave. and Second
- Preston, Charles L.(superintendent) stables corner of Levee and Broadway
- Prosser, Philip (laborer) Boards W. side Delaware between Cumberland ave and Spring
- Pulte, H. A. Bruckman & Pulte Residence corner of Second and Wheat
- Purcell, H. C. (clerk) M. J. Friedsam